Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween

I don't know if you know this about me, but I like to go with a theme and then follow that theme. Like, Halloween for instance, I mean you might as well go all Halloween on Halloween, right...see our dinner!
Sadly, there was an incident involving the food coloring and not reading the directions, but I think it still turned out well...I am finished it up for lunch today, I am not complaining! The kids liked the crust!
We took the neighbor girl trick or treating with us, we tried to get a picture with all 3, but well, 1 little boy might be difficult to take pictures of right now! Since the little girl coordinated with the kids outfits, I said, what the heck! (we would have taken her anyway, but still, it was cute)
The kids and Eric, Mom and I took them trick or treating, Eric stayed home and drank beer...I think he was excited about that, ahh quiet!
Bye Daddy! Have fun!
Nate is excited, put some candy in my BAG!
Time to go! Catch up little one, you don't want to miss out on the candy!
I think I have one of Nate dragging his bag, he was so tired and he loves this candy! He even woke up crying because he thought Gwen had eaten some, I am pretty sure Gwen isn't who he should worry about! He is happy to share if you ask him though, but they were both pooped, we packed a lot in Halloween weekend and I will likely write more about it later, like tomorrow, we'll see!

No comments: