Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blah

I was just about to crawl into bed and then I remembered, I did no post today! ACK! Maybe one day soon I will get a chance to do a post with pictures again and maybe some substance, but not tonight!
Eric opened up the dryer tonight and the belt is indeed broken, the kids used it as a jump rope. Sadly I didn't have time to get a new one, but a friend graciously let me come over and dry my clothes...now I just have to get over there and pick up our jeans!
I just went into check on the kids and my heart stopped for a minute because I couldn't find Nate, and then I realized that lump of sheets by the wall was not a lump of sheets, but Nate, they are sleeping in Gwen's bed tonight I guess!
We had a project meeting tonight with some of the ladies from my Church, we had a good time, I wanted to scrapbook, but they were too chatty, so I quilted instead. Sadly on the way into Church I put my plate of fudge on the car and it fell off, fortunately most of it fell on the Al foil, so I recovered it. I considered picking it off the ground and putting it on the foil, but I didn't. Let's just say some people wish that I did and might have consumed a little glass, sorry about that ladies, next time I will use Tupperware! At the end of the meeting I sat in my friend's new minivan and she showed it off to me. Besides being a little jealous of the cool features and space I wonder at the turn in my life where I sit in a minivan and drool! Not that I really want a minivan, but it has some nice features! Ok, well goodnight, Eric has to get up early all this week and that means I am on kid duty ALONE every morning and tomorrow I am grocery shopping so I can't take Nate to drop off tomorrow in his PJs!

No comments: