Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday that feels like Saturday

We had a great day yesterday. Yes, it was more crowded on the road yesterday than we expected, but we made it there and back and had a lovely dinner with Jess and extended family. Although there was a lot of this going on... we had to monitor Nate every second!!! Gwen on the other hand, we didn't see at all, I snuck upstairs and took this picture. Angela and Gwen spent the whole day together, minus the strange incident where Gwen ran inside saying she didn't want to play anymore and wanted to go home. I don't know what happened, likely she didn't get to do what she wanted so she decided to go home!
We tried to take pictures of the kids today for the Christmas cards, but we ended up with mostly pictures like these...
And I thought, well since we didn't get much maybe we can go back after naps or tomorrow for some pictures and then this happened:
So, then I figured what the heck, I'll be able to find something of use and make do, because Nate's outfit is too dirty for tomorrow. I did get the Christmas card done, to our satisfaction, well I guess to my satisfaction, I just wonder what our critic will think! It is done now, though, so there is nothing I can do about it now.
We also watched the Iron Bowl today. I had some confusion about the time of the game, I totally thought it was at 3:30, so I missed the 1st quarter, and then since when I started to watch the game bama started scoring, I decided to go to the grocery store. The game ended up being more of a nail biter than I think anyone was expecting, and I am sorry we lost, but it was a good game. Now onto the bowl game.

No comments: