Friday, November 20, 2009

Today is ?

I am realizing that I no longer know what the date is. This can really be a problem, one because well, I might miss birthdays, things I plan on doing, etc because I have no idea. I do know what day of the week it is, but the day of the month, no clue! Fortunately the holiday this month is on a Thursday, so it isn't like I am going to miss that! Since we have a house this year, more importantly a 1 story house, it is likely we will be doing a lot of decorating for Christmas, well that and Mom keeps sending us lights from Dad's "collection". Not that we are complaining, don't think that. With the weather being so temperate here, I think it is likely we will do a lot of decorating, with all of us outside "helping". But, I don't really know when to start decorating the outside of the house. We tend to decorate mid-Dec, we leave our decorations up until the first week or so of Jan, so I don't like to put them up too early. Maybe we will start the outside of the house decorating earlier and wait until closer to the end of the month for the tree. We don't actually have space for a tree, but we will have to figure out something, I suspect Nate is going to spend a lot of time trying to climb the tree so we are going to have to figure out some kind of arrangement that discourages taking off the decorations/climbing the tree!
We are debating about going to a parade tomorrow. Eric and I went to the Rose bowl parade when we lived in SoCal and haven't been to one since, we haven't even been able to watch the Macy's day parade since. But, I guess it would be fun for the kids, although Gwen has informed us that she does not want to attend the parade, even though she doesn't know what one is and doesn't care to know. But, maybe we will try anyways! Alright, guess I don't have anything else for now. Ciao!

No comments: