Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today

is Tuesday, did you know that? It is my day to meet with my exercise buddy, I noticed it was raining so I contacted my friend and she said she was coming, but I guess she didn't read my email that said it was raining, how do you feel about that. About 15 minutes before we were about to leave she called and said she wasn't coming because it was raining. I was a little frustrated because that is why I contacted her in the first place and if she didn't want to go in the rain, then could she have told me earlier, before I got everyone ready. This put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I was already on tender hooks as it was; today also being my Dad's birthday and Gwen being a real pain, everything was an issue today. Everything I asked her todo was met with "NO" and whining/crying. GRRR!
So today, I leave with picture of my sweet boy, I am still trying to figure out if he is smart or not so smart. I mean he seems to learn things quickly but then doesn't figure out things like, DON'T CLIMB UP IF YOU CAN'T GET DOWN. So, here's my boy, hasn't quite figured out that he shouldn't climb up on the chair when it is pushed under the table.

I don't know what Gwen is trying to do here, but I don't think it is going to be helpful.
But, look, isn't he cute.

No comments: