Sunday, November 02, 2008

Day 2

Today is the 2nd of Nov, can you believe it? I have a hard time considering yesterday, since I was sick. UGH! I would say it was too much candy, but I only had maybe 1 piece of candy, so that wasn't it. I think it was the food from our neighborly block party. Halloween is the only day of the year that we associate with our neighbors, Eric makes some spiked cider and this year we decided to add other food stuffs to the menu, something didn't agree with me and I don't know what! I am feeling better today, thankfully. I am also glad that I only appear to get sick on weekends, that is very convenient! Eric was kind enough to take the kids out (when they were not napping) since yesterday was such a gorgeous day.
Today is the 2nd day of NaBloPoMo, I am member 8445, I don't really know what that means, but I suspect it means there are 8444 other people signed up to post everyday this month. Fortunately I had already started the corn maze post or I would have likely already have missed a day. I can't promise that the content around here is going to be worth reading, but I guess it doesn't say anything about being interesting, it just says you should post everyday. Wish me luck!
I'll leave you with a video that I haven't posted yet. Part of it contains Nate and Gwen squealing at each other. I mentioned before that Nate often sounds like a pterodactyl to me, we thought he had grown out of that phase, rest assured he hasn't. He is apparently also becoming a mimic. Once one of them gets started making noises the other follows and I am sure to have a headache by the end of the day!

No comments: