Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A new day

Today I was going to post from my backlog of pictures, but something more exciting is going on here...baby Nate's first tooth has finally decided to make an appearance! I will try to take a picture of it, but I can't make any promises. Gwen's but looks much improved to me, I am hoping that we don't have any incidents to make it worse...like forgetting to mention that she pooped! Baby Nate I have noticed, likes to poop when he is wearing overalls...I don't know why, it just seems like he always has blow-outs in them. I know, you probably really didn't want to know, but darn it, you read my website, this is what goes on.
Eric, the godfather and the best man (groom-to-be) have left for their road trip and last I heard they were in NY, but they won't be in NY for long so I suspect they are in CT. I hope that means they are making good time, the first "leg" of the journey is a 10 hr drive. Gwen, Nate and I seem to be surviving, but I do wonder where I left the eggplant in the store. I had it in my hand, I weighed it and have no idea where it went after that, strange. I am hoping this is not some kind of indicator for how things are going to go for me the next couple of days. Currently I am debating whether I should attempt the double bath time, them in the tub together. I am thinking it might not be the best idea since Gwen's butt condition could make her a pain, but we will see how brave I get!

No comments: